Life Works Here
Welcome home to Boston Landing. Live, work and play in Boston’s dynamic new neighborhood for businesses, families and shoppers pursuing active lives. Poised on the Mass Pike and easily accessible from anywhere in the city, we’re the new home of the Celtics, the Bruins, New Balance and Boston’s best brands.
Parking & Transportation
Coming Spring 2017, Boston Landing will include a newly constructed rail station. The platform will be located adjacent to Boston Landing and will span to the Everett Street Bridge.
- Runs along the Framingham/Worcester commuter line that connects to South Station
- 3 stops to downtown Boston
- Provides a great office and neighborhood amenity
- Easy access to Boston and the suburbs
- One stop to Fenway Park
MBTA bus stops are conveniently located on Market Street and Guest Street that provide access to both downtown Boston and Cambridge.
- #64 to and from Central Square
- #86 runs between Harvard Sq and Cleveland Circle and provides access to Red and Green MBTA transit lines
- #70 or #70A to North Waltham or Watertown Sq.
Tenants are able to conveniently access Boston Landing via morning and evening shuttle buses to and from the Harvard Red Line T stop and the Kenmore Green Line T stop.
A Hubway rent-and-ride station is conveniently located on Guest Street that provides easily rentable bikes for tenants and visitors alike. Use them to get around town, or for a relaxing ride along the Charles River on the nearby bike paths.
While Boston Landing itself is designed to be extremely pedestrian friendly, it also features easy access to many shops, restaurants, amenities and parks in the area, all within walking distance.